HioKey now features a replaceable 2032 battery. A 2032 battery is 20mm in diameter and 3.2 mm thick. It is a 3-volt lithium battery with a 225 mAh capacity, and the most common size of this type that you can easily purchase it in your nearby stores.
1. Place HioKey flat between your finger, logo face-up, in the way you can see the opening curve. Like the below image.
2. Use your finger, and gently depart the case from this area. It’s so easy to do.
3. Take the circuited board out and keep it in your palm, upside down. Then stick the tip of a paperclip to pop the battery out like the below image.
4. Place the new battery positive side up.
5. Bring it all together again and close the case by gently pressing the surfaces towards each other.